Thursday 8 April 2010

Bonsai Barber released in Japan

Bonsai Barber, the game I worked on at Zoonami, has finally been released in Japan, along with a very nifty mini-site (in Japanese only, alas).

I have a soft spot for this game as I coded the original prototype, though it's not my cup of tea, as a game. In fact, none of the games I've worked on that have actually made it to release, would induce me to part with my hard-earned pennies (if I hadn't actually worked on them).

Talking of pennies, the Japanese version sells for 800 Wii Points, instead of 1000 Wii Points in North America and Europe.

The game is pretty uncategorisable, with a little bit of something for everyone. For the hardcore gamers out there, try giving Prunella a five-star cut in under 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment